Pool Finishes: Internal
At Boomerang Pools we offer a pool finish for any budget and taste. We are experienced in all types. The pool finish you select should compliment the surrounding pool area and the materials used. Other structures and features should also be considered. We'll take the time to discuss this with you.
Pebbles are mixed with concrete and applied over the pool structure, which is then washed with a pressure blaster to expose the pebbles and left to set. This finish is very popular and durable. It costs less than other finishes, but up-keep is a little higher.
Hover Over Images to enlarge.
Quartzon is a very hard mineral composed of silica, (SiO2). Available in many colours, Quartzon pebbles are mixed with high quality cement to produce stunning visual water effects.
Quartzon pool finishes:
- Are stronger than standard pebbles. The Quartzon cement render has a higher density, producing a very solid surface.
- Produce a much smoother finish. A smoother finish View the range of colours.
makes for easier cleaning too, because automated
cleaners can’t efficiently clean between pebbles.
Colour Variation Disclaimer.
Quartzon is applied by hand under varying weather and site conditions. Pool colours will change depending on site conditions, surrounding colours, cloud cover and depth of water. Due to these environmental factors and colour settings of the monitor you are viewing them on, all colours on this web page should be used as a guide only.
Tiled pool finishes
For a premium pool finish, tiles are the material of choice and more expensive than other finishes. Giving a luxuriously smooth, long lasting, and easy to maintain surface. Selecting the correct tiles for the pool will produce a pool of stunning beauty or even an injection of unique flavour. At Boomerang Pools we use ceramic and glass tiles. Glass tiles will produce a very luxurious and exotic finish.
Keep in mind that tiles aren’t the best option for every pool style.
Water line tiles are another option if a fully tiled pool isn’t in your budget, or doesn’t suit the style of your pool. Water line tiles vary in width depending on the size of the pool and personal taste, normally between 150mm and 300mm.
Hover Over Images to enlarge.
Around your Pool
Boomerang Pools can also finish off the surrounding areas of your pool. This too is done by our own personnel, not sub-contractors. We provide the convenience of only having to deal with the one company for the entire project....from digging to swimming.
The most common pool surrounds and coping tiles at the moment are.
- Sandstone: for its natural and varying finish and colours, this blends nicely with almost any style of pool, home or existing tiles.
- Granite: also for its natural look, but with a more even colour throughout and a harder wearing surface. Granite is also available in a variety of shades and has a marvellous sparkle.
- Terracotta: Some may prefer the lush smooth colours of terracotta. It comes in a number of beautiful colours, which may suit renovations and older houses. Terracotta also looks great in new houses, as its variety of colours and shades can be blended with most modern homes.