When you have selected Boomerang Pools to construct your pool and we have entered into an agreement, there will be a brief period before we start. At this point, we will arrange the local council permits and acquire all the materials.
Be prepared. Constructing an inground swimming pool is major construction. Your back yard, (or front yard) will be messy, but we will do our best to keep it as clean and neat as possible during construction.
Before we start digging:
- Plants, trees, sheds and other structures will have to be removed.
- Existing irrigation systems will have to removed and capped.
- Some fencing may have to be removed and stored onsite.
- Any existing landscaping may be effected or require complete removal.
- You may clear the site for us if you wish. You may wish to keep some plants in pots. The more you do the more you will save.
- If you intend to keep some of the soil, tell us before we start.
When we start digging:
- You will have a large machine digging a large hole in your back yard with trenches leading off.
- If it's dry, it will be dusty. If it's wet there will be lots of mud.
- Wet or dry get a mat for the back door.
- And be prepared to close windows.
- Waterfalls, rocks and other features will be integrated with the pool structure.
- Pumps, plumbing, solar heating, electrical equipment for pumps and lights are installed.
- This will be your last chance for changes.
- Around the pool, decks, walkways and paving etc is done.
- Safety pool fencing and child proof gates are installed.
- The pool finish you have selected will be applied.
- Fences removed at the beginning are replaced (and plants if required).
- Our crew will remove all debris and completely tidy up the whole site.
- We will maintain communication with you along the way. You will be able to inspect our progress.
- Finally there will be inspections by local authorities, to ensure the pool, and fence are complete and to standard.
To discuss your swimming pool oasis, call Boomerang Pools on 07 5495-7355 or contact us online.